We wash the meat, dry it and prick it from place to place and rub it with a little salt.
We clean the garlic and grind it with salt, then we make it with olive oil.
Add it over the mustard, then sprinkle the spices and mix everything well.
Pass the meat through this mixture, on all sides and put it in a bag that we will tie at the end, then we will keep it in the fridge for at least an hour.
I held it for about three hours.
Place the meat in a heat-resistant dish with a lid and put it in the oven for 60 minutes at 200 degrees.
In the last 15 minutes, drain the liquid from the bowl, as it forms quite a lot and leave the bowl without the lid, turning the meat from one side to the other to brown nicely.
Pork in honey crust with mustard
1. Pour the oil, mustard, honey and ketchup over the crushed garlic with a little salt. Stir until a stable emulsion is obtained. With this emulsion we grease the pork chop on all sides.
2. Mix the spices, berries and seeds (put as much as we consider appropriate, according to the taste and preference of each) and put them on a piece of aluminum foil. We put the chop over the berries, then we wrap it tightly in foil, so that the berries are on top of the piece of meat.
3. Put the meat in a heat-resistant dish and put it in the oven on low heat for about 1 hour. Remove the foil about 10 minutes before it is ready, to brown it nicely on top. Let it cool, then portion it.
This recipe is recommended by Petrisor Tanase.
Pork in honey crust with mustard
Grilled meat, on the grill, in the pan, or in the oven, remains a classic dish that you can't get bored of. The steak, the simpler it seems to be, the easier it is to make a mistake. A pretentious meat requires a lot of patience and attention, but there are some tricks that guarantee you a successful steak. If you follow basic rules in the kitchen, you will have the best steak. It doesn't matter if you like it with sauces, with or without garnish, spicy or as simple as possible. A well-made steak is the basis of any kitchen.
Pork steak with Mediterranean filling
4 cloves of garlic, zdro bit
a teaspoon of salt
a quarter teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
5 sun-dried tomatoes, preserved in oil, cut into balls
about 250 g of frozen (or fresh) spinach - drained and chopped
a quarter cup of feta cheese (you can also use Romanian telemea)
3 tablespoons cream cheese
half a teaspoon of grated lemon peel
4 pork chops (about 100 g each), boneless
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
a quarter teaspoon of dried oregano
1. Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Pour a little cooking oil. Add the 2 cloves of garlic and fry for 1 minute. Add a quarter teaspoon of salt, half the initial amount of pepper, tomatoes and spinach. Fry until all the moisture in the mixture has evaporated. Remove from the heat and incorporate the 2 types of cheese and lemon peel.
2. Cut a horizontal pocket into the thickest portion of each pork chop. Insert about a quarter cup of spinach mixture in each pocket. Sprinkle the remaining quarter of a teaspoon of salt and the remaining pepper. Put pork steak in an oiled baking pan. Mix the other 2 cloves of garlic, lemon juice, mustard and oregano in a bowl, mix well. Grease the meat with half of the mustard and lemon mixture. Leave in the oven for 6 minutes and then turn the steak over. grease pork steak on the other side with the rest of the mixture. Leave for another 2 minutes in the oven or until ready.
Such a tasty and refreshing filling, typically Greek, perfectly highlights the flavor of pork steak and, contemplating the gastronomic success, I wonder how many such culinary wonders are still hidden in the restaurants of the world?
Mustard crust steak a l & # 039AncienneMustard crust steak a l & # 039Ancienne
Steak in mustard crust a l & # 39Ancienne
Method of preparation
Take the meat out of the fridge 1 hour before cooking.
Turn on the grill and wait until it heats up.
Grease the meat with mustard on all sides and put it on each side for 3 minutes, on the hot grill.
Then place the piece of meat in the less hot part of the grill (at the indirect heat source), put the lid on the grill and leave it for another 15 minutes.
Remove the meat from the grill, wrap it in aluminum foil together with the thyme sprigs and let it sit for another 5 minutes, to rest.
Cut it into slices and serve immediately. It should have kept its pink color inside.
Baking using indirect heat is suitable for larger pieces of meat or vegetables, which need more time to cook without burning.
Pork steak with French mustard and pineapple
The family deserves a culinary treat every day. A steak in the oven, with the aroma of French mustard seeds and the flavor of pineapple is the perfect combination for a meal with loved ones.
Pork steak (breast and ribs) in the oven & # 8211 marinated with yogurt and garlic
Pork steak (breast and ribs) in the oven & # 8211 marinated with yogurt and garlic. A tender and brown steak (on the tray) that I accompanied with a garnish composed of golden potatoes and caramelized carrots. I used pieces of pork breast with ribs.
I think pork breast steak with ribs she is my dearest. Its layered structure, meat-fat alternation and the presence of bones and cartilage give it a special texture and flavor. The fat melts when baked and breaks down the adjacent layers of muscles, resulting in a juicy and soft steak, which actually falls off the bones and can only be eaten with a fork. And a large piece of nape would lend itself to this recipe. The pulp is made best goulash (tocanita) or porkolt and chops (being very weak) it cooks completely differently.
The meat can be helped a little by marinating and the cooking time and temperature are also essential. This kind of baked pork steak comes out best if cooked slowly, for 2.5 & # 8211 3 hours at medium temperatures (170 & # 8211 180 C). Of course the final & # 8222 cough & # 8221 (meaning that red and crunchy crust) is obtained at 200 & # 8211 220 C, in the last 30 minutes.
Yogurt is very good for marinating meat because it contains enzymes and acids that begin to cook the meat before it enters the oven. I used Cedra Napolact yogurt with 6.5% fat mixed with sour cream. I liked that they melted when baked, forming a clear, clear sauce, unlike other yogurts that coagulate instantly due to starch and other additives in them.
Marinating is a process that takes several hours. It is best to marinate the meat in the evening and cook it the next day.
I cooked the garnishes directly in the tray, adding in turn the new carrots and potatoes (I took into account their cooking times). You can do caramelized carrots and in the pan & # 8211 recipe here or new golden potatoes in another tray (if you do not have enough space next to the meat).
After a similar recipe I made the pork ladder marinated with yogurt and garlic and then baked in the oven & # 8211 see here.
From the ingredients below results a pork steak for approx. 6 people. It is very good and cold the next day.
Pork in honey crust with mustard
It's no longer a secret that pork, and especially its meat, feels good in the company of mustard, especially the one tamed with honey and flavored with greens. Slowly fried, leisurely, this piglet proves to be a spectacle for the eyes of the guests and especially for their taste buds.
The best piece for this recipe is half a pork loin with ribs (the one from which the chops are cut with bone). Count two ribs per person so you don't have problems with guests.
Preparation time: 3 hours
- 1 pork back (see photo) & # 8211 12 ribs (2.5-3 kilograms raw)
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 sprigs of rosemary
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme and pepper
- Clean the piece of meat and wipe it well with a towel. Peel the garlic and cut it into thin slices (3-4 from a puppy) lengthwise.
- With a knife with a thin, sharp blade make 12-14 incisions in the meat.
- Insert a slice of garlic and a piece of rosemary sprig into each incision.
- Rub the piece of meat with salt, pepper and oil and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 155 degrees Celsius.
- Put the meat in a pan, sprinkle with a little oil, add the glass of wine to the pan and put it in the oven for 1 hour and three quarters (105 minutes), sprinkling it from time to time with the juice from the pan.
- Remove the meat and grease it with the mustard mixed with honey and thyme.
- Put the meat in the oven for another 45-60 minutes, until it is penetrated and the mixture of honey and mustard has turned into a caramelized icing on the surface.
Pork in honey crust with mustard is eaten sliced (intercostally), with vegetable garnishes ([intlink type = & # 8221post & # 8221] in the oven [/ intlink]) and potatoes ([intlink type = & # 8221post & # 8221] peasant [/ intlink] or with [intlink type = & # 8221post & # 8221] rosemary [/ intlink].)
[type] For this piece, do not use pieces of meat with bacon as they will burn during the preparation process.