Sift the almond powder and powdered sugar, mix well. Beat the egg whites separately, then add the caster and mix gently until it becomes a paste. Add food coloring, then mix the almonds and powdered sugar with the beaten egg whites.
Put in a spirit or a composition bag, then grease a tray with butter or oil and put baking sheet. We put the appropriate round shapes with the spirit. Slightly slice the table tray to place the shapes and leave the tray on the table until the composition no longer sticks to your fingers. Preheat the oven to 150 ° C and bake.
Cream:boil the milk, liquid cream, then nutella and starch. When it has become a paste, remove from the heat and add the rest of the ingredients: jam, crushed biscuits and butter. Leave them all to cool for a few minutes and put a little cream between two shells.
It is preferable for macarons to be left to cool overnight or for a few hours. Good appetite!
Homemade nutella leavened puff pastry croissants
Bonduelle, chocolate cakes. I definitely wanted to try a nutella cream that I saw on a cake. Taste & # 8211 hard to express such a. You can replace Nutella with any hazelnut or chocolate spread, but why would you do that? Nuts with leavened puff pastry, a kind of nutella croissants & # 8211 step by step recipe with pictures. How to make delicious croissants at home. Cake with nutella cream and mascarpone a quick cake, without baking and very chocolatey.
Delicious Cake Recipe & # 8211 Tastes. Refrigerate until Nutella hardens. The combination of fine mascarpone cream with Nutella cream. Cream: mix the yolks with the sugar, then add flour and pudding powder over them.
Boil the sweet cream, melt the chocolate in it and mix slowly until the cream is formed. Then I filled them with vanilla cream, but now I decided to make them more. Soft and fluffy stuffed croissants & # 8211 Lucky Cake luckycake. You choose the filling: cheese, Nutella, jam, vanilla cream, chocolate.
Chefs Cheers - culinary recipes, illustrated recipes: Cream.
30 delicious recipes with nutella 34149
Discover in these 30 recipes. Free shipping & gt75 lei and fast delivery. This was our holiday cake. Madlene with cream, fondant mousse, delicious sarlota, crispy macarons. And it was incredibly good! We put in it almost everything we like: Nutella, chocolate. Search result for nutella. See also wonderful recipes for Nutella Ice Cream!
Do a search for the word Nutella and you will find many delicious recipes. Nutella, with its creamy texture, with sweet notes of hazelnuts and chocolate, yes.
All ingredients must be at room temperature.
Put eggs in a bowl with sugar and salt and mix until it doubles in volume and the mixture increases in volume.
Add the oil, mix until incorporated.
Add flour mixed with baking powder and mix with a whisk until incorporated. Add the coconut flakes and mix in the same way.
At the end, add the milk at room temperature and mix until smooth.
Grease the guguluf form well with butter and cover it with flour.
Pour the cake composition into the form. Top with a nutella spoon, which should be slightly flowing (for this either keep the jar in hot water for 10 minutes, or melt it in the microwave).
Bake the cake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
For more safety, do the toothpick test. If it comes out wet with traces of dough on it, let the cake cook for another 5 minutes.
Let the cake cool for a few minutes then take it out of the mold.
Cut warm and serve! Is awesome!
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.
Macarons with Nutella and cherry jam - Recipes
CAKE WITH NUTELLA CREAM AND MASCARPONE
Have you read what is written in the newspaper?
Santa Claus, great cook,
It didn't fit on the chimney with the cake.
How to lower the belly? To do sports?
- 33 biscuits
- 500 gr mascarpone
- 400 gr nutella
- 200 ml liquid cream
- 300 ml milk
- 50 gr white chocolate
- kinder chocolate, kinder chocolate eggs, kinder good, schoko bons kinder candy.
WORK PLAN cake with nutella cream and mascarpone
- To prepare the cream, mix the whipped cream until firm. In another bowl, mix the mascarpone with nutella, using a silicone paddle. Lightly incorporate the whipped cream and mix well with a spatula.That's it, I got the cream, a cream that is very easy to make and absolutely delicious. It can be used successfully in other cake or cake recipes, so it is good to keep the recipe.
- we pass each biscuit through milk, then we place them on a plate. 11 biscuits for the bottom layer. Cover with a third of the cream. Then we put the next layer of biscuits (soaked in milk), another layer of 11 biscuits and then another layer of cream. Place the last layer of biscuits and cover with the remaining cream. Melt 50 gr white chocolate on a bain-marie and pour thin layers along the surface of the cake with a posh or directly with a teaspoon.
- I left the cream and the white chocolate decoration in the fridge to harden, then I decorated it with various chocolate sweets from Kinder. I thought this cake could be the joy of children, with Kinder sweets and biscuits soaked in milk, not coffee.
- The cream is divine. I highly recommend it to nutella lovers and not only & # 8230
- Enjoy the cake with nutella cream and mascarpone!
Croissante with cherry jam & # 8211 a simple recipe that anyone can prepare
Croissants with cherry jam are my son's favorites. He would eat a croissant every day. To please them, I prepare this recipe twice a week. It's simple, so I don't have to waste too much time in the kitchen.
- 500 gr of wheat flour
- 50 gr of fresh yeast
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar, 50 gr sugar
- 250 gr butter, 2 eggs
- 160 gr 12% sour cream, cherry jam, powdered sugar for decoration
How is it prepared?
Crush the yeast in the flour bowl, then add the diced butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, and mix well to incorporate.
We also add the vanilla sugar and sour cream and knead lightly until we get a smooth dough. If necessary, add a little more flour. Divide the dough into 3 equal parts.
We first place the side dish on the worktop, lined with baking paper and spread it in a round shape. Cut the dough into 8 triangles. At the base of each triangle, put a teaspoon of cherry jam, then roll the dough from the base to the top to form croissants. Proceed in the same way with the other two pieces of dough.
In a tray lined with baking paper we put the croissants, keeping a little distance between them. Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and let the croissants bake for about 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. When they are ready, take them out of the oven and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
If you want you can replace the cherry jam with cheese or nutella, depending on your preferences. The croissants will be just as tasty. You can eat them hot or cold. Good appetite with loved ones and increase cooking.
1. Preheat the oven to 190C. Wallpaper 2 large trays with baking paper.
2. Mix the ground almonds and powdered sugar in a bowl. Put the egg whites in a separate bowl and beat with a mixer until slightly stiff. Add powdered sugar and beat again. Incorporate the composition into the almond mixture, along with a small amount of pink food coloring. Stir until smooth and a pink color.
3. Put the mixture in a bag. Cut 1cm at one of the corners. Form small circles (about 1 teaspoon each with a tip) on the baking paper, spaced apart. Set aside for 10 minutes until dry to the touch - this is important because it gives the right texture. Bake for 5 minutes, then turn the sheet of paper (the composition will be glued to the sheet, so it will not fall). Bake for another 4 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool.
4. Remove from the baking paper, then glue two parts, with a little strawberry jam in the center. Repeat until they are all ready.
You have to see it too.
Nutella cake and fluffy pandispan
Who doesn't love Nutella? Of course it was good. You can calibrate everything in a smaller quantity, of 6 eggs, provided that it is a small stove tray, about 30 x 22, or 25 x 25 cm instead of 30 x 30 cm as needed for 8 eggs. Pay attention to the indications related to the tray, below!
Tray dimensions: 30 X 30 cm
Be careful when baking the pandispan sheet / sheets, when pouring the raw composition to be at least 2 or 2.5 cm thick or higher, otherwise it will burn in 15 minutes. Adjust the quantities if necessary, correlated with the firepower!
30 x 30 cm = 900 cm square (0.03 sqm). So either calibrate the quantities on the counter (with a simple 3 rule) to the size of your tray, or improvise a cardboard limiter that you wrap in baking paper, in case you don't have a smaller tray in the house. Example: your tray is 40 x 40 cm = 1600 square cm (0.16 sqm), therefore limit the space inside to the size of 40 x 22 cm = 900 square cm as I wrote above. & # 8230 And the examples can go on. Regardless of the shape of the tray, proportionate to the surface of 900 square meters.
Preparation time 1 hour 20 minutes
Cooking time 26 minutes
Portions 36 vowels of 4-5 cm
TABLE - ingredient (pandispan sheet)
CREAM - ingredient
SYRUP - ingredient
- 2/3 L water (will decrease to 1/2 l)
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 lg sugar
- 2 lg honey
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
Wrap the tray in baking paper and leave it waiting.
Preheat the initial oven to the minimum stage & # 8230 130 degrees.
1. Separate the egg whites from the 8 eggs with the yolks and beat them with the mixer together with a pinch of salt until they harden.
2. Add the sugar and beat them for meringue, so they don't fall if you turn the bowl over. It lasts less if the sugar is powder.
3. Mix the yolks (rub by hand with a wooden spoon) for 1 minute to mix, then pour over the egg whites.
and homogenize them with a spatula (or para target) with movements from bottom to top so that the egg white does not lose much air.
4. Incorporate the flour with a spatula / tel into the egg mixture.
5. For as even tops as possible, divide the composition into 2 equal parts from the beginning and bake them in turn at about 170 degrees, depending on how fast your oven is and how thick the composition is. Research through the window how it looks after 10 minutes, and after 15, check every 5 minutes
& # 8230or bake once in a large tray and then cut in 2 along the middle axis (small axis line).
6. Bake in the oven for 15-25 minutes in modern electric ovens, until it browns a little, but provided that it does not show signs of burning (you can see at the corners and on the edges what the sole bakes). It takes longer for classic gas ovens, baking will be done at about 3.5.
7. Leave them to cool, then cut into 2 (not in height. But in width) if you baked the whole top once. The idea is to get two sheets.
1. Boil water with sugar.
2. Add the lemon juice.
3. Boil over medium heat until reduced to 1/2 liter or less if you want the syrupy top.
4. Turn off the heat and add the vanilla sugar or vanilla extract.
5. Sweeten with honey if necessary, only after the partial cooling of the syrup. Be warm.
After it has cooled completely, add the tops.
1. Rub the butter with the mixer.
2. Add all the nutella and continue until smooth.
3. Place spoon by spoon over one of the syrupy tops, level and place the other syrupy top on top.
4. Powder with powdered sugar
or cocoa or blueberry-style decorative fruits, small berries, placed on each portion when served on a plate, over the cocoa layer.
Liv (e) it!
41 comments to & bdquoNutella cream cake & rdquo
cool. and I think it's super tasty
Vera is a very good cream, you don't have to make this countertop, it goes with almost anything just to be well syruped :).
dear amalia if you made cakes every day I would move close to you. it looks great and sure it's very good and one thing I know for sure I TRY IT
DOES AMALIA IF IT DOESN'T PUT THE ORIGINAL NUTSHELL AND FIND ITS HAVE ANYTHING? I'M ALREADY LOOKING TO SEE IF I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED TO GET TO WORK. SORRY I ALWAYS bother you :)
Alina, there is no problem and I put finetti :)), it goes with any chocolate cream, I hope it comes out, I'm waiting for news :). Kiss you!
THANK YOU AMALIA :) YOU ARE VERY NICE. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY YOU PUP :)
Super Amalia, my dear, I'm glad you like the cream, is it really very good and delicate?
Did anyone tell you that your blog is seriously harmful to your health? :)
Dora is simple pandispan, I haven't tried the blackberry recipe yet.
Carmen, not yet! I kiss you to have a sunny weekend too!
How big was the tray in which you made this pandispan? I also made fries (it's super good .. and the cream was ready to eat before putting it on the cake) but in the tray in which I made the pandispan came out too thin :) Anyway it's a fried note and a cream to use at many many more.
Bianca I measure at home and I write to you :). I was more interested in cream :)).
I come back with the answer, 33 & # 21522 has a tray & # 8230 cm :)).
We are really looking for such a cream. Noted. Thanks and good luck.
Snowdrop thank you, I have a lot of work :), I hope you too!
I made the cake a few days ago and used Finetti cream. It has a special taste that I don't think can be obtained otherwise!
Dora is doing some wonderful things! I don't dare any of her cake :)
Yesterday I did this one too (you say I entered a race against the clock :) It's really good, but like Bianca, my pandispan came out very thin. I don't know if anything would change if I put more baking powder ?!
But it's not a problem, it doesn't stay uneaten.
Thanks again. I think I should do something other than sweets!
hello amalia I also have a question for you I want to make fries with nutella but I want to make the yellow countertop without cocoa and it will be a little higher because I see that the girls had some problems with height you can help me with a countertop pandispan thank you.
Hi Gabi, eventually you can try the recipe from Cake Top & # 8211 basic recipe.
Hi Amalia, I still have a question that I didn't really understand: What to syrup the countertop with. Thank you!
Gabi you can make a syrup from 100 ml of water, 2 teaspoons of sugar and 2-3 drops of rum essence. Put water with boiled sugar and after boiling in 2-3 add the essence.
Amalia I have a question for you today I made two cakes I did about four times but I did not suffer like that, I put out the fire and I left there for five minutes but or left from the middle down, I do not know because they were strong I'm sorry, I'm writing, but I'm nervous if you can help me with some advice.
Gabi, I don't know how to make cakes & # 8230, maybe the dough was too soft or it suddenly caught fire> I'm really sorry they didn't come out.
today we are 19 years old from the marriage and besides other goodies that I prepared I said to try your cake too. it came out great and I didn't have the patience to leave it in the fridge anymore. expensive and worth doing & # 8230 & # 8230
congratulations for this cake is really very good & # 8230..thousands of thanks & # 8230 & # 8230.
With pleasure, I hope you try other recipes.
Amalia, I made a countertop after your recipe & # 8222cake-basic recipe & # 8221 and it turned out really good, I just wanted to fill it with this nutella cream and put it in whipped cream.
I would also like to put fruit. is it ok with this cream? do you think i'm going together
if so, how do you recommend the fruit: on top of the cake or inside in the cream?
Eventually cherries & # 8230 cream is soft enough to know, you can put the fruit on the counter and then a layer of cream.
thanks a lot for the suggestions.
I had managed to do it before I read your answer.
the cream came out really ok, it wasn't too soft, I put compote fruits in it: cherries, pineapple, peaches. I covered the cake with whipped cream and garnished it with slices of peach on top.
It was delicious!
very good nutella cream, thank you very much! :)
He caught me unprepared today and I don't have any butter in the house. so I looked for a cake recipe without butter or margarine, and over what I give the nutella cream to try the cake so I run to the kitchen until I sleep my cats and get to work. Thanks for the recipe.
I did it too and I can tell you that after I made the cream and I felt how it smells and looks like I couldn't taste it, I thought & # 8230na that I ruined everything now: D and of course I put nutella and wonder product & # 8230a super good cream and a cake of grade 10.Thanks Amalia :)
È ff good cream only the sugar would be good if it was added at the end to avoid caramelization and the beaten egg whites and foam at the end & # 8230make the cream fluffier)
Amalia, what can I syrup the top with? I want to make a cake (with the cake top recipe) but with nutella cream, (to make the top with cocoa? If so?) What advice do you give me? Thank you)
You can make the top of the Marshal cake is very good.
Hi Amalia, could I put some cherries in the cream?
Of course, yes, drain the juice well.
I also make this cream, with the difference that I make a stronger cocoa pudding that I mix with Nutella, after it cools down well. I top the top with burnt ahar syrup. It's very good, it's worth a try.
Hi Amalia, what kind of tray did you use, the big one on the stove or the smaller one?
Unbaked cake with biscuits, cream and chocolate
Nutella, Coffee, Desserts, Food, Mascarpone. Put the mascarpone cream in the bowl of the mixer, add the nutella and mix them. INGREDIENTS: 250 g of mascarpone 250 ml of liquid cream 150 g of sugar biscuits 4-5 tablespoons of jam (of which you want or nutella) 7 g of. Chocolate cream with mascarpone for cake, cake, cookies, macarons. Wet countertops with cocoa, mascarpone cream and sour cream, flavored. Remove the ingredients at room temperature 2 hours before starting the cream. Add cocoa and powdered sugar and. Beat mascarpone with powdered sugar for 2 minutes. Put whipped cream, gelatin and vanilla extract over the cheese.
Quick cake with mascarpone and nutella, quick recipe, recipe without baking, with only 3. A simple recipe for cream for cake, cakes, cookies or macarons. African cake with nutella mousse by Ernest Knam, quick and easy recipe, sweet with nutella, dessert. Mascarpone cream: mix the mascarpone with the vanilla-flavored powdered sugar, then add the whipped cream and mix until smooth. When the whipped cream is ready, add the mascarpone cream (all at once) and mix.
For the chocolate cream with mascarpone, melt the chocolate, broken into. Amaretto, mascarpone cream, egg whites.